One of our resident bakers, the talented @_hannaheats (Hannah Potter) has prepared this delicious soft peanut chocolate chip loaf and would love to share the recipe with all of you chocoholics.
She loves our luxurious high protein original chocolate and especially baking with it as she believes in balance when it comes to food, and balancing the healthy with the delicious. Our chocolate is lower in sugar than your average supermarket brands and higher in protein to almost the level of most protein bars without sweeteners and palm oil, only real creamy chocolate, making for a nutritious ingredient in many tasty dessert recipes.
You'll find many more amazing recipes over at @_hannaheats and
- 1 large loaf tin
- Mixing bowl
- 25g of Sukrin Gold (sugar free alternative to brown sugar)
- 5 squares of high protein chocolate (70g slab)/or 1 x 40g mini bar of high protein chocolate
- 30g of Muscle Mousse Peanut Choc Caramel flavour
- 50g of Unflavoured whey protein
- 50g of coconut flour
- 30g of peanut flour
- 20g of melted coconut oil
- 200g of liquid egg whites
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100g of plain yoghurt
- 30g of vanilla or unflavoured casein protein
- 50ml of water
- Grease and line a loaf tin and set your oven to 160 degrees C
- Whisk together the egg whites and milk until nice and fluffy
- In a separate bowl combine all of the other loaf ingredients until well mixed
- Stir in broken up chunks of Cocoa+ High Protein Chocolate
- Slowly whisk into the egg mixture
- Pour the mix into the prepped loaf tin
- Pop in the oven and bake for around 30 minutes
- Remove from the oven and then remove from the loaf tin and leave to cool on a cooling rack
- Once cooled, mix together the ingredients to create the delicious icing and then spread on stop of the cake.
It’s Good + More Good.
Leave a comment